It’s spooky season and if there’s nothing scarier for you than a lack of caffeine, you can order a Chucky inspired drink from the Starbucks Secret Menu this Halloween.
Totally the Bomb has created two “Starbucks Secret Menu” items based on Chucky, from the 1988 film “Child’s Play,” and Tiffany, the doll from the 1998 film “Bride of Chucky.”
To order the Chucky:
- Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Frappuccino.
- Ask for Strawberry Puree on the bottom of the cup.
- Ask for Pumpkin Spice Powder on top of the whip cream.
@supersecretmenuThe Chucky Frappuccino 🔪 #starbucks #starbuckssecretmenu #starbucksbaristarecipes #starbucksrecipe #starbucksdrinks
To order the Bride of Chucky:
- Start by ordering a Grande Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino.
- Substitute the mocha sauce for white mocha.
- Ask for two pumps of funnel cake syrup.
- Ask for extra mocha drizzle.
@supersecretmenuBride of Chucky Frappuccino #starbucks #starbucksecretrecipe #starbucksecretmenu #drinks #starbucksecretdrinks #starbuckssecretmenu
Editorial credit: Tero Vesalainen / Shutterstock.com