Dave Ramsey & Jade Warshaw answer your questions and discuss:
- The right way to set up your budget to take care of your family when you’re barely getting by,
- read more: 4 Things You Must Include in Your Budget
- Where “sinking funds” fall in the Baby Steps,
- read more: What Is a Sinking Fund and How Do You Create One?
- How to avoid bankruptcy when you’re being sued for debts that are in collections,
- How to decide if you should go back to school to increase your income,
- The best places to hold your money for your sinking funds,
- How to know if you’re making financial decisions based on wisdom or ungratefulness,
- What to be financially prepared for when moving to the mission field,
- Why you shouldn’t use your Emergency Fund to pay off your house,
- “Why are mutual funds highly recommended?”,
- read more: What Are Mutual Funds? And How Do They Work?
- Why you should never voluntarily repossess a vehicle to the bank,
- read more: How Does Car Repossession Work?
- Where to start focusing your investing as a debt free college graduate,
- Why getting a car loan to build a credit score is a horrible idea,
- read more: Living Without a Credit Score
- Why a 2 hour commute is not worth a cheaper house or beneficial to your marriage,
- How one couple became became Baby Steps Millionaires in their 30’s,
- How much you should have in your Emergency Fund as contract employees,
- read more: A Guide to Your Emergency Fund
- Why you shouldn’t wait for any kind of student loan forgiveness to pay off your student loans,
- read more: RamseySolutions.com/StudentLoans
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
EveryDollar – Budget for free today!
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices