Dave Ramsey & George Kamel answer your questions and discuss:
- What to do when you and your spouse can’t agree on how much to save for building a home,
- read more: How Much Does It Cost to Build a House?
- How to get prepared for retirement when you have nothing saved at 50 years old,
- Do you have enough for retirement? Learn more today: Retirement Calculator
- How to financially prepare for a divorce,
- read more: How to Survive Divorce: Protect Yourself and Your Finances
- What to do when you and your spouse can’t agree on how to budget,
- read more: Money and Marriage: 7 Tips for a Healthy Relationship
- What to do when when receiving certified letters in the mail for debt that’s in the collections,
- read more: How to Pay Off Collections
- “Can I afford to buy more hair transplants?”,
- How to know if you can afford to quit your side hustle to pursue your dream job,
- How to buy a house with zero credit score,
- read more: Can You Buy A House With No Credit?
- “Should I use my savings to pay my fiancees debt after we get married?”,
- read more: 4 Steps to Make The Best of Marriage and Debt
- What to do when getting divorced and you don’t have any financial agreement set up,
- How you should prioritize your student loan payments in your Debt Snowball,
- from the website: RamseySolutions.com/StudentLoans
- What to do when you’re underwater on a vehicle and don’t know if you should pay it off,
- How to get your finances on track as newlyweds when facing major home repairs and feel overwhelmed.
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
EveryDollar – Budget for free today!
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices