The Top 25 Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
Not all careers require a college degree, which is really good when it comes to student loans.
A company called SkillPointe has released its first “job score report,” which showcases careers requiring two years of training or less.
They are ranked based on current salaries, available job openings, future growth, and interest among job seekers.
Here’s the list:
1. Software developer
2. Systems analyst
4. Police officer
5. Truck driver
8. IT support specialist
10. Certified nursing assistant
11. Auto mechanic
12. Teacher assistant
13. Medical assistant
14. Industrial machinery mechanic
15. Network administrator
16. Heavy equipment operator
17. Training and development specialist
18. Paralegal and legal assistant
19. Social services assistant
20. Information security analyst
22. Dental hygienist
24. HVAC technician
25. Laboratory technician