9 Fun and Easy Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day This Year
The annual St. Patrick’s Day parade in Norfolk has been canceled for 2021 but that doesn’t mean St. Patrick’s Day is.
Here are 9 Fun Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Home
- Prepare a classic Irish dinner for your family. Include recipe favorites such as corned beef and cabbage, potato soup, and Irish soda bread.
- Make a Shamrock Sun Catcher
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt: Hide clover stickers or chocolate coins throughout the house and have the kids compete to see who can find the most.
- Make a homemade Shamrock Shake.
- Create a Leprechaun Trap.
- Sip a Green Drink– cocktails, mocktails, smoothies and more!
- Plant Shamrocks. You’ll have fun year after year trying to find the four-leaf clovers!
- St. Patrick’s Day Minute to Win It: See who can use them to pick out the most marshmallow pieces from Lucky Charms cereal in one minute
- Have a movie marathon. Get a list of the best movies to watch on St. Patrick’s Day.